Electoral Reforms

sir, I am a research student at University of Peshawar, Department of Political Science and did my research on Comparative Study on ECs of India and Pakistan. I have prepared some suggesstions which I want to share with you and your party and its chief. your help in this regard is sought. Farhad Khan, Conatct# 03329744559

Be the first to comment

How would you tag this suggestion?
Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.